Dear Customer, Collaborator, Supplier,
At DERYPOL, with the concern shared by all of us about the risk of the propagation of COVID-19 among our employees, clients, and suppliers, as of today we have put in place a package of additional prevention measures. These are to ensure business continuity and to watch over everyone’s safety following the national and international Health Authorities recommendations.
- A crisis cabinet has been set up to coordinate all necessary measures and actions in real time.
- A home office protocol has been implemented for all the working positions possible.
- Measures at the production plant in Les Franqueses have been implemented to prevent the COVID19 spreading among all factory, quality control, laboratory and logistics personnel. This has been done applying sanitary cordons and increasing hygiene and cleaning of shared areas, now by shifts.
- Contacts with customers and suppliers will be preferably by telephone or teleconference.
- All face-to-face meetings with outsiders outside the office have been cancelled or postponed. In the case of business-critical meetings, an internal protocol has been agreed to evaluate each situation.
- Attendances to mass events and international travelling have been temporarily banned.
- The transportation or travel of employees from offices to our production center and laboratories has been temporarily prohibited to avoid possible contagion between centers.
- A protocol has been established for all external personnel who have to enter in our production plant.
Likewise, and for all employees, the company has recommended following basic hygiene guidelines to avoid contagion:
- Always wash your hands with soap or use the disinfectant gel after leaving the bathroom and after coughing and/or sneezing.
- Use disposable tissues to cover your face before coughing and/or sneezing.
- Avoid physical contact (do not shake hands, avoid kissing and hugging,…).
- Do not share glasses, plates, cutlery if they have not been previously washed with soap.
As you can imagine, the priority is the safety of our employees, clients and suppliers, and ensuring the continuity of the activity in within these tough moments such in which DERYPOL becomes an indispensable part of society in order to avoid the spread of contagion.
This is an exceptional moment and we ask our clients and suppliers to understand that the speed and agility of DERYPOL may not be at the level that characterizes us, so we ask for your understanding. We are going to win the COVID19 battle all together; therefore, we thank you for your collaboration.
Finally, we would like to remind you that in order to avoid disinformation it is crucial that we use reliable sources of information at all times:
WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION:
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL POLICY:
EUROPEAN CENTRE FOR DISEASE PREVENTION AND CONTROL
Thank you all for your cooperation.
Guillem Solé Ristol