The flagship of Derypol products are the aqueous dispersion polymers which form the HIMOLOC Technology. They are solvent- and surfactant-free polymers and even acrylamide-free series are available. Their versatile monomeric composition, easy to prepare, high efficiency in multitude of operations and being the most environmentally sustainable technology, make them unique in the market.
Himoloc Technology can be defined in 9 words:
1. Green: both because of its composition (solvent and surfactant free) and its manufacturing process, it is the most environmentally sustainable flocculant technology with the lowest Carbon Footprint in the market.
2. Blue: due to the absence of solvents in thei composition, it helps to reduce the VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds) emission into the atmosphere, providing us cleaner air and a bluer sky.
3. Easy: the easiest to dissolve flocculants on the market. A simple static mixer can be enough and sometimes they can even be dosed directly.
4. New: the newest flocculant technology on the market.
5. Innovative: our R&D&i department is continuously developing innovative and efficient polymers, according to market needs.
6. Different: Himoloc Technology aqueous dispersion flocculants provide a great differentiating factor compared to the usual powder or emulsion (solvent-based) flocculants on the market.
7. Pink: Himoloc Technology also has exclusive polymers for the Personal Care industry.
8. Exclusive: there are a lot of manufactures of other flocculant technologies, but not in aqueous dispersion as our Himoloc Technology.
9. Magic: the great user experience Himoloc Technology brings when working with it…comes to seem like magic.
For water treatment, our most important exclusive technology is HIMOLOC products, where two different ranges of products stand out: cationic flocculants and anionic dispersion flocculants.
Pulp & Paper
HIMOLOC technology makes it possible to obtain exclusive and highly effective polymers that make a difference in many of these applications.
Mining & Dust Control
HIMOLOC technology allows us to develop specific polymers for mining and dust control offering many advantages compared to the usual ones on the market
Oil & Gas
HIMOLOC technology offers service companies, operators and refiners multiple opportunities to improve their production and profitability.